I tend to forget the high price that my freedom has required throughout history. As I write, there are men and women dying around the world, preserving this freedom. In all its imperfectness, I still believe that I live in the best country in the world. Yesterday we sang a couple patriotic songs in church. I don't remember ever reading the 3rd verse of "America the Beautiful". It says:
O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine,
Till all success be nobleness,
And every gain divine.
I thank God for each life that has had a liberating influence in our world. I thank Him even more for the freedom His Son has given us through loving mercy more than life.

3 Comments:
Francie-
Hello! Love your blogs. I'm trying my hand at this blogging world too. Love you and miss you
Hey Francie! Ryan is my boyfriend, and we really like each other! We graduated high school together, and we have been seriously dating for the past 10 months. I promise I will keep my blog updated in case any special news occurs!
-Rachel
P.S. I am coming to Colorado next week (22nd-28th)!!! I am excited!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! naturyzm sauna Huatai car alarm Angeles botox in los Where can i buy bontril Saunas wood saunas wholesale far infrared saunas bmw auto extended warranty Living room decor red sofa cheap calling cards chrysler 22 sailboat Prozac guide shop Pentium 4 pentium iii review wins cpu Anyone taken bontril sr capsules dcr handycam trv250 home equity no credit mortgage loan Clayton homes north carolina Company dfw dluxmovers.com freight international moving
Post a Comment
<< Home