Tuesday, February 07, 2006

by request

:by request:

Four jobs I have had (in no order)
1. camp counselor and head lifeguard & swim instructor at CAmp Paqotce
2. dipped ice cream at Baskin Robbins
3. sales clerk at the Treadle House Quilt Shop
4. substitute teacher in the Fairplay schools

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Return To Me
2. Out of Africa
3. Shall We Dance
4. French Kiss

Four places I have lived:
1. Keokuk, IA
2. Grand Jct., CO
3. Mexico, MO
4. Como, CO

Four TV shows I love:
1. Seventh Heaven
2. Antiques Roadshow
3. Jag (no longer on)
4. Numbers

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Door County
2. the Quetico in Canada
3. Grand Cayman
4. Ouray, CO

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Eggplant Parmesan
2. Pizza
3. the lemon homemade ice cream my husband makes
4. m&m chocolate blizzard

Four websites I visit daily:
1. I check e-mail daily
2. I check some blogs sometimes
3. that's about it

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm with my husband, Guy & Kt & Paul
2. At home in front of the fireplace
3. Cross Country Skiing
4. At my folks'